Some of my recent work is discussed in the following pieces.
- Tracking a Virus: Federal agencies advance infectious disease modeling and forecasting with competitions, by Tammy White, Challenge.gov, June 2, 2020
- Portrait d’une scientifique française 3/5 : Rencontre avec Joceline Lega, mathématicienne à l’Université d’Arizona – Tucson, Arizona, by Maëlys Renaud, Consulat Général de France à Los Angeles, March 11, 2020.
- 6 From UA Recognized in New Class of Fellows by AAAS, November 2017.
- Students Help Predict Mosquito-borne Diseases, September 2017. Students Use CyVerse to Help Predict Mosquito-Borne Diseases, by Shelley Littin, CyVerse, September 13, 2017.
- Mathematics models how mosquitoes spread infectious diseases, Arizona Daily Star Science Special Section, January 29, 2017.
- A Tale of Two Viruses: How One Challenge May Help Forecast Two Diseases, by Eric Beidel, Challenge.gov, September 1, 2016.
- CHIKV Challenge Announces Winners, Progress toward Forecasting the Spread of Infectious Diseases, DARPA, May 26, 2015.