Some of my recent work is discussed in the following pieces.
- 6 From UA Recognized in New Class of Fellows by AAAS, November 2017.
- Students Help Predict Mosquito-borne Diseases, September 2017. Students Use CyVerse to Help Predict Mosquito-Borne Diseases, UA News, September 13, 2017.
- Mathematics models how mosquitoes spread infectious diseases, Arizona Daily Star Science Special Section, January 29, 2017.
- A Tale of Two Viruses: How One Challenge May Help Forecast Two Diseases, Challenge.gov, September 1, 2016.
- CHIKV Challenge Announces Winners, Progress toward Forecasting the Spread of Infectious Diseases, DARPA, May 26, 2015.